OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES
1 (877) 626-0642
1 (855) 337-2852
Legal Translation Systems has provided multiple thousands certified translations of birth certificates for use in Immigration, marriage, adoption, military registration, family Court, paternity, probate proceedings, insurance cases, academic enrollment and wherever translated copies of birth certificates are used in the United States.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES -
ONLY US$ 40.00 + mail
At Legal Translation Systems there are no gimmicks. Our birth certificates for the languages mentioned below cost only US$50.00 (plus shipping). No hidden costs, or switch and bait techniques.
At our company, we guarantee the following for your birth certificate translation:
- Same cost irrespective of the number of pages of the birth certificate (the price includes the translation of any apostils, registrations, amendments, etc);
- NO TEMPLATES USED. Your translation is prepared from scratch, information on locations is checked. All text is included, which includes remarks. Template based translations may be rejected by USCIS and other agencies. WE DO NOT DO SUMMARY TRANSLATIONS.
- The translation is prepared by a professional with over 35 years of experience in the translation of birth certificates
- The translation cost includes Notarization by a Notary public in good standing (other companies may charge for notarization on the side). What some companies call "legalization" is, in fact, the affidavit of accuracy which is included with our translation
- The paper document is issued without any additional cost (other companies may charge as much as US$10.00 for a paper version). You may still request a PDF version at no additional charge
- No handling charge for shipping of document by U.S. Mail (to facilitate, we charge US$7.00 for Priority Mail) (Other companies charge as much as US$10.00 for Priority Mail, with a built-in US$3.00 handling charge they do not tell you about)
- The affidavits are individualy numbered, they are real, not digital documents
- The document's translator is not the same person as the notary who certified it. Translations made and notarized by the same person will be rejected.
- RUSH charges apply only to same day service. See our RUSH page.
REGULAR PRICE US$40.00 FOR CERTIFIED TRANSLATION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES
We translate birth certificates from the following languages:
RUSSIAN (For Russian, client is required to provide transliteration of document into the English alphabet, to ensure there are no discrepancies)
Please notice that birth certificates must be typewritten and legible. If the birth certificate is handwritten, the client is required to provide a typed copy of the handwritten portion, which will be compared to the provided document. Parts which cannot be ascertained will be considered illegible. For old style family books, only the birth records will be translated.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE TEMPLATE BASED SUMMARY TRANSLATIONS, for these can be rejected by authorities. Beware of companies that provide such translations.
Each of our certified translations comes with a notarized affidavit of accuracy, which is individually numbered and can be verified on the Internet. Additional copies of the translations cost US$20.00 each.
Send your document to email@example.com or Fax: (212) 786-7241. For possible quantity discounts, please send an email.
Questions: (855) 337-2852
Legal Translation Systems is in business since 1982. Over 35,000 clients served in all continents. Carlos de Paula, Director(ATA membership 217642)
YOU MAY ALSO WALK-IN YOUR DOCUMENTS, AT OUR CONVENIENT MIAMI BEACH LOCATION, from 10 AM to 6 PM, Mondays through Fridays.
LEGAL TRANSLATION SYSTEMS
220 71st Street, suite 217
Miami Beach, FL 33141 One block from Collins Avenue
BACK TO HOME PAGE http://www.legaltranslationsystems.com/
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS USE THE FORM BELOW